Commissions are OPEN. See below for commission types. All prices are in USD.
Prices are rough indications, and additional fees may be added for particularly complicated commissions.
Getting a Commission
To get a commission, contact me by sending a private message on FurAffinity or DeviantArt outlining your request. I prefer to conduct further communications through email, so unless you just want to ask some questions, please also send your email adress. The commissioning process then goes as follows:
1. After discussing the details, I will send you a full commission proposal and a copy of the terms of service. In return, you send me a response that you agree or disagree with the proposal and terms and conditions. If you agree, we continue to the next step, otherwise I can revise it till you agree or decide to cancel the commission.
2. I will provide payment details, and you fulfil the payment for the commission. Payment must be received within 14 days after I send this information.
3. Once the payment is received, I will have 30 days to complete the commission. During the creation process, you may at all times request an update on the status of the art, in the form of a low resolution work in progress sample. I will send you a progress snapshot, unless there are minimal or no changes to show since any previously shown sample. We can agree on specific feedback moments beforehand, e.g. at the end of the sketching phase. Input and suggestions can always be discussed during the creation process.
4. Once I finish the final product, I will send a low resolution copy for your inspection. This will allow you to check if you are happy with the result, and potentially request some revisions if you find something lacking. I will do at most two rounds of revisions, if they fall reasonably well within the scope of the agreed upon commission proposal, and do not require a major overhaul of the art.
I only accept payments through Paypal. Accepted currencies are US Dollars (USD) and Euros (EUR). Prices in Euros are calculated based on current exchange rates. Payments must always be sent for 'goods and services'.
I do not issue any refunds, barring truly exceptional circumstances. If I am not able to deliver a final product before the 30 day deadline, you can choose to request a full refund, effectively cancelling the commission. I may also choose to cancel and refund at any time myself, if I find myself unable to finish the commission in a satisfactory way.
What You Get
You will receive commissioned art in the following form:
• A digital copy of the art at full resolution in PNG, JPG or TIFF format. Please inquire if you would like to receive it in a different format.
• At least 25 megapixels in size, typically larger, e.g.: 6000×6000 (square), 7070×5000 (A size), 8000×4500 (16:9). I can resize the image to an additional four smaller sizes for you upon request.
• The art has by default no signature or watermark. A signature can be added upon request.
• You receive the art under a Creative Commons BY-NC 4.0 license. I will also post the art on my online galleries under the more restrictive Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 4.0 license.
These are the things that I will and will not draw:
• Character types: I will draw furry characters, both anthro and feral. I have little interest in drawing human characters at the moment. Reference images of characters, their species (especially when custom), etc. are greatly appreciated and will probably benefit the accuracy of the end result.
• Mature content: I will not draw suggestive or explicit sexual content, otherwise nudity is likely not a problem. Mild violence or gore is acceptable too, but nothing too excessive. A decent rule of thumb for mature content is that I draw whatever is allowed on DeviantArt. My judgement will inevitably be subjective though, so when in doubt please ask.
• Copyrighted content: I will not draw existing copyrighted characters that you do not own, without the permission from the copyright holders. This especially applies to characters from major franchises like video games, films, etc.
• Misc: I will not draw My Little Pony characters, even if they are original characters that you own or have permission to use. I have already drawn enough small horses in the past, and would like to move on.
These are guidelines, and I reserve the right to accept or decline any subject matter I wish. You are always free to ask whether I can or want to draw something.
Terms of Service and Commission Queue
You can download an up to date version of a commission proposal form, together with the terms of service, here: Terms of Service
You can view the current commission queue here: Commission Queue
SKETCH – $10-20
Simple sketch, ideal if you like an inexpensive drawing of your character or concept. May also be used as a basis for a more refined piece of art, possibly done by a different artist. Prices can vary based on how much of the character(s) is visible and how complicated the character design and environment are.
Price: $10-20 plus $5 for every additional character after the first.
SPEEDPAINTING – $30-40
A painting of your character with a limited amount of detail. Fairly loosely rendered, and a plain background. Prices can vary based on how much of the character(s) is visible and how complicated the character design is.
Price: $30-40 plus $5 for every additional character after the first.
FULL PAINTING – Simple background – $50-60
A fully rendered painting of your character. The Background is typically a painted texture, maybe has a simple prop. Prices can vary based on how much of the character(s) is visible and how complicated the character design is.
Price: $50-60 plus $5 for every additional character after the first.
FULL PAINTING – Detailed background – $70-100
A fully rendered painting with a well defined environment as background. Prices can vary based on how much of the character(s) is visible, and how complicated the character design and environment are.
Price: $70-100 plus $5 for every additional character after the first.